Myriad foundation and Manchester New Muslim Network proudly present 'Establishing the foundation' The Journey of Life
The Journey of Life
Myriad Foundation is proud to team up with Manchester New Muslim Network and delver 'The Journey of Life' course.
This will give New Muslims/Newly practicing Muslims the opportunity to learn about Islam through the course MNMN offer and the opportunity to be part of real life changing projects with the Myriad Foundation.
Something in which Muslims are providing a valuable contribution to society and making a positive impact as well as sharing the beautiful message of Islam.
Module 1 covers some of the very foundations that a Muslim must familiarise themselves with. It deals with the doubts that one may come across regarding Allah, the Messenger of Allah, the Religion, and it then progresses through the 5 Pillars of Islam.
Attending the classes will give you the answers to the some of the questions that weigh heavily on your mind as a new Muslim such as:
· What is Islam?
· Why does it make sense to believe?
· Who is Muhammad (upon whom be peace)?
· Why do we need revelation?
· What does the testimony of faith (Shahadah) really mean?
· So why are we really here?
· What is my Creator expecting from me and how do
I please Him?
· The 5 Pillars of Islam
· Why do Muslims face challenges?
· Satan – the declared enemy and his cunning traps
In Module 2, we start to look into the sources in Islam in a little more detail, exploring the role of the Prophet Muhammad (may peace & blessings be upon him) and his Sunnah, as well as the Companions of the Prophet Muhammad and their role in the religion. We then progress to an explanation of the 6 articles of faith.
Attending the classes will give insight into:
· Introduction to Hadeeth science
· The role of the Prophet Muhammad (upon whom be peace)
· A study of the 6 Articles of faith
· How to maintain and strengthen your faith
· What is expected from me in this life?